In love with pretty actress Dianna Agron since i saw her on Glee many years ago- realising i'll never have her and don't know how to cope?

I am an autistic male of 33 years when i first saw her i almost wept cos i had never seen someone so lovely and have followed her career since the more i have seen and read interviews etc the more in love i have been- i have almost 5000 images of her on my computer. She got married a few years ago and it broke my... show more I am an autistic male of 33 years when i first saw her i almost wept cos i had never seen someone so lovely and have followed her career since the more i have seen and read interviews etc the more in love i have been- i have almost 5000 images of her on my computer. She got married a few years ago and it broke my heart and i haven't been able to move on.

I know it was never realistic i would be with her but i can not shake the dream somehow - as no on in real life could compare..

Have considered suicide over this HELP