Anonymous

My ex boyfriend said very hurtful words?

He said that I'm ugly inside and that he's sorry to have ever known me. I feel really depressed. What to do?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • kim
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

It takes time and prayer to move on, don't let yourself dwell on the past longer than 5 minutes, try to get back to ordinary life and do the things you enjoy. Most of us go through this hard fall sometime or other. Your not alone. Ask in prayer for healing And for for peace. God bless you.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 years ago

If u find that offends you, there might be issues you need to resolve with yourself first. Other than that it's irrelevant u can dismiss his comment

• 2 years ago

That was very hurtful and had no filter at all. Anyone would find that depressing, but what's the state of the relationship now? Was it all said in anger and he's gone, or are you together but smarting?

It's not so much that you have to do something about the words he said, it's about whether you truly feel this is the partner for you. I wouldn't want to stay with anyone who said that to me, and I'd think long and hard about any possibility of staying with him.

Of course you might have decided already that he's not for you, and it's splitting that's caused the depression.

If it's that, I'd say stay single and work through your depression.

If on the other hand you are going to stay, and forgive him, then you can't remain depressed, because to make it work, you have to put what he said behind you and move forward, forgiving him as you do so.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Time to call police.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 years ago

He's an ex, therefore he doesn't matter anymore.

See a therapist if you cannot shake it off.

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Ignore him... It is just ex talk

• 2 years ago

Get drunk. Get laid. Get over it.

And in that order.

• 2 years ago

Ignore that man hoe

• Ricky
    Lv 6
    2 years ago

Change your behavior

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Dump him

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.