Anonymous

My ex boyfriend said very hurtful words?

He said that I'm ugly inside and that he's sorry to have ever known me. I feel really depressed. What to do?

• kim

It takes time and prayer to move on, don't let yourself dwell on the past longer than 5 minutes, try to get back to ordinary life and do the things you enjoy. Most of us go through this hard fall sometime or other. Your not alone. Ask in prayer for healing And for for peace. God bless you.

If u find that offends you, there might be issues you need to resolve with yourself first. Other than that it's irrelevant u can dismiss his comment

That was very hurtful and had no filter at all. Anyone would find that depressing, but what's the state of the relationship now? Was it all said in anger and he's gone, or are you together but smarting?

It's not so much that you have to do something about the words he said, it's about whether you truly feel this is the partner for you. I wouldn't want to stay with anyone who said that to me, and I'd think long and hard about any possibility of staying with him.

Of course you might have decided already that he's not for you, and it's splitting that's caused the depression.

If it's that, I'd say stay single and work through your depression.

If on the other hand you are going to stay, and forgive him, then you can't remain depressed, because to make it work, you have to put what he said behind you and move forward, forgiving him as you do so.

Time to call police.

He's an ex, therefore he doesn't matter anymore.

See a therapist if you cannot shake it off.

• Alan H

Ignore him... It is just ex talk

Get drunk. Get laid. Get over it.

And in that order.

Ignore that man hoe

• Ricky

Change your behavior

Dump him