Help me plan this out?

Hi I am a homemaker, a mother of a 4 year old, and . My husband has decided to pursue further studies and i have about a year before he does that. Within this time frame I need to 1. finish two novellas and two children's illustrated books. 2. Turn earrings making hobby into something more. I'm not... show more Hi I am a homemaker, a mother of a 4 year old, and . My husband has decided to pursue further studies and i have about a year before he does that. Within this time frame I need to

1. finish two novellas and two children's illustrated books.
2. Turn earrings making hobby into something more. I'm not looking at anything huge here but just to get it up and running. I have some raw material and I sold a few. But right now it's lying dormant in boxes eating dust.

The problem is that the dailyness of life become an obstacle. I end only cooking, cleaning, taking care of my family and desperately using up whatever little free time I get to relax and unwind. But i to figure out how to get my goals. How should I plan it? Should I set deadlines? Any tips would be great.

Thanks