Dream about having a baby?

I had a dream last night I had a baby, I gave birth to it too. It was very painful. I’m only 16. I remember telling my parents and they were pretty chill about it and I just rememeber being a mother to this baby. One time I forgot to feed it and I said to my mum “should I feed it or just let it die?” horrible I... show more I had a dream last night I had a baby, I gave birth to it too. It was very painful. I’m only 16. I remember telling my parents and they were pretty chill about it and I just rememeber being a mother to this baby. One time I forgot to feed it and I said to my mum “should I feed it or just let it die?” horrible I know! But I had such mixed feeling on this baby , I don’t think I loved it and I didn’t want it but at the same time I wanted everyone to know I had a baby, it was so weird. Another weird thing was this baby had two genders , like sometimes it was a boy and sometimes it was a girl AND it had two dads whom I told separately but there was one boy I preferred telling. Super weird, please explain!
7 answers 7