My husband has been verbally abusive for 30 years & a few times physical. He’s very controlling & controls all money. Who do I divorce him?

He wined and dined me until we got married. Then it all stopped & he controlled everything. I used to have to call him when I needed to fill my gas tank up so he could meet me at the gas station as I wasn’t allowed to have the credit card. After 30 years, I’m done. We don’t have a ton of money but how do I file... show more He wined and dined me until we got married. Then it all stopped & he controlled everything. I used to have to call him when I needed to fill my gas tank up so he could meet me at the gas station as I wasn’t allowed to have the credit card. After 30 years, I’m done. We don’t have a ton of money but how do I file for divorce when he controls all the money we do hsve?