How can I know for sure my husband still wants to be with me?

My husband is away right now with the Air Force and is able to talk to me from 4:00pm to 10:00 pm... but never does.. i text him all the time asking how he is and how his day went and that I miss him and I literally get nothing. I am supposed to be moving with him to South Carolina in a week and I’m not even sure if he still loves me.. of course I ask him and he says yes. He love me. He wants me to be there.. but he doesn’t act like it at all. Honestly its heartbreaking. I don’t know what to do.

• Imp

He cannot talk because he is busy you will have more time to talk when you move. If he didn't love you then you wouldn't be married. Marriage is binding yourself to a person till death for better or for worse.

Ask him

Have your husband get tested for Aperger's Disease. What you have described here about him , fits.

He doesn't, he's moved on