How to tell my boyfriend ive honestly NEVER LOVED HIM?

sigh* i ve recently come to the conclusion that im not capable of love and ive been pretending to like my boyfriend for about 6 months. im not evil i guess i just cant love myself in order to love someone else, ive become complacent with him i literally have no friends and i dont like being around people. ive... show more sigh* i ve recently come to the conclusion that im not capable of love and ive been pretending to like my boyfriend for about 6 months. im not evil i guess i just cant love myself in order to love someone else, ive become complacent with him i literally have no friends and i dont like being around people. ive brushed him off and rejected him many times it must hurt when the love he gives isn't reflected.
maybe iam unaware of how i really feel or im mentally ill? if anyone understand what im saying , has a solution or theory about whats going on please comment.

thank you.