In trouble with galaxy police? Help?

Earlier today these two women in weird outfits knocked on my door and told me that they were from the galaxy police and that I needed to show up in court because of some website I went on that had things that I wasn't supposed to know about and for talking to this scientist on facebook. They said that if I... show more Earlier today these two women in weird outfits knocked on my door and told me that they were from the galaxy police and that I needed to show up in court because of some website I went on that had things that I wasn't supposed to know about and for talking to this scientist on facebook. They said that if I don't show up in the galaxy court they will come for me and put me in prison. One was a black woman with blonde hair and the other was an Asian lady. They were kinda hot, but that's not really helpful here since they want to arrest me. I don't know what to do. I only went on wiki leaks and a few other websites a couple of times to read about ufos and the scientist said that everything would be fine when I talked to her about this spaceship people have been seeing in the sky lately because everyone already knows that it exists and you can't hide what is already public. They weren't mean or anything like that, but they showed me their badges and everything and they had these weird handguns. I don't know what to do. Didn't even know there was a galaxy police until now. Has anyone else been in this situation? If I can't prove I'm innocent what will they do to me? Help?
2 answers 2