I am not able to concentrate in my life. Getting frustrated. Please help me in my current situation?

I have been dating a girl since last two years. She doesn't even listen to me even if I am correct. Even if she is doing anything wrong, she tries to justify her wrong doing and doesn't give a 2nd thought of what I am saying. At the same time in case I have done something wrong I say sorry and agrees it... show more I have been dating a girl since last two years. She doesn't even listen to me even if I am correct. Even if she is doing anything wrong, she tries to justify her wrong doing and doesn't give a 2nd thought of what I am saying.
At the same time in case I have done something wrong I say sorry and agrees it was my mistake. I am getting frustrated everyday, not able to concentrate on my work as everyday she did something which is not good for our relationship and never think any wrong in that I sometimes begs in front of her while having a conversation that please don't do this, this is something wrong for out relationship. But as per her she is always correct.

I am getting frustrated and have low self esteem as many times she says such words which make me feel very low in self esteem and again doesn't agree on what she was saying is wrong.

What to do? How to handle her stubborn behavior?