Need serious help and advice?

so i feel like i have been borned to worry about things. the only reason why i say that is because everyday there is always something i worry about whether its a party i dont want to go to or something else that makes me worry. also and for some reason i get diarhhea from stress. so does anybody have any advice or... show more so i feel like i have been borned to worry about things. the only reason why i say that is because everyday there is always something i worry about whether its a party i dont want to go to or something else that makes me worry. also and for some reason i get diarhhea from stress. so does anybody have any advice or can help me with what i am going through.
Update: also no matter how many times i keep myself busy by either reading a book, watching a movie, playing video games or any other thing that would help get my mind off it doesnt work. like the stress is just overpowering my brain and making me worry about things.