Can a 21 year old beat a 30 year old or older in a physical fight?

Like is it possible for a 21 year old to out power a older adult? I know alot of people will say no because due to a 30 and 65 year old being more developed so that makes the odds against a young adult. But what if that young adult is trained or lift ait of weights and do strong man training and stuff to build... show more Like is it possible for a 21 year old to out power a older adult? I know alot of people will say no because due to a 30 and 65 year old being more developed so that makes the odds against a young adult. But what if that young adult is trained or lift ait of weights and do strong man training and stuff to build absolute power and strength could they then out power them? Besides what if that young adult have better endurance,cardio,discipline,flexibility,... iq,etc can you young person then hope to have better success in a fight with a older adult?
0