Do you think Xbox will actually compete with PlayStation this year?

So far it seems like they will try, but ultimately I think PS4 will still beat Xbox One because nothing beats PS4 as far as both variety of new games and quality of both those games and any remakes/remasters. At least it has to be a better year for Xbox than last year since Xbox seems to keep very few exclusives... show more So far it seems like they will try, but ultimately I think PS4 will still beat Xbox One because nothing beats PS4 as far as both variety of new games and quality of both those games and any remakes/remasters.

At least it has to be a better year for Xbox than last year since Xbox seems to keep very few exclusives and most of them are only good for hardcore fans of those series (they only kept Forza, Halo, and Gears of War as Notable exclusives since Xbox 360, several other games start as Xbox exclusives and then go to Playstation and sometimes Nintendo as well)