I absolutely hate being a lesbian and I want to kill myself?

I don't want to be a lesbian. And don't give me that "date a man" bullshit. I'm 18, never had a girlfriend, never kissed a girl, never had sex. I'm fu*king terrified that i'll never meet ANYONE and that i will die with no dating or sexual experience. I don't know how to meet girls,... show more I don't want to be a lesbian. And don't give me that "date a man" bullshit. I'm 18, never had a girlfriend, never kissed a girl, never had sex. I'm fu*king terrified that i'll never meet ANYONE and that i will die with no dating or sexual experience. I don't know how to meet girls, and it makes me so depressed that I can't date all the pretty girls i see because they will most likely be straight. I also have depression, and it makes everything so much worse. I'm scared that i will end up lonely with no one in my 20's and even worse in my 30's. I don't want people to know that i'm single because of my shi*ty dating pool. I honestly can't take it anymore. There is no hope.