Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificPhilippines · 2 years ago

I have 12 days in the Philippines and fly out from Manila,does anyone know of the best tourist areas for beaches and nature? i fly into Cebu?

And am wondering if there is much there or nearby . Thanks

cebu itself has a lot of good places (cultural heritage sites and beaches where you can dive or stay in; some places have turtle, dolphin and whale viewing ), you can hire a travel van to take you to local resorts for one day or several days depending on how long you re staying-- there are some near the airport and you can just communicate with the driver or reception :) I highly recommend this one or a tour bus so you don t get lost. You can check out in advance what places you plan to go to by searching south cebu or north cebu in google. You can also check out the neighboring island Negros Oriental, you just have to take a small boat or fastcraft and in an hour you can reach it (travel from the airport to the port is about 4-5 hours though). Negros Oriental is also a thriving tourist area and there s a lot of good places there. I recommend visiting Apo Island and White Sandbar.

Source(s): cebu and Negros Oriental are my countryside home :)
  • cln

Palawan is the best by far.

Go to Moalboal or Oslob. Cebu has a lot of nice beaches :) -Filipina here

Palawan!