How do you stop yourself from worrying so much?

I'm currently in university. There are a lot of stuff that I'm worried about pertaining to my future. I've tried sourcing for jobs plenty of times, but keep screwing up my interviews. There're also academic concerns - many times when I've screwed up when I really shouldn't have. Because... show more I'm currently in university. There are a lot of stuff that I'm worried about pertaining to my future. I've tried sourcing for jobs plenty of times, but keep screwing up my interviews.

There're also academic concerns - many times when I've screwed up when I really shouldn't have.

Because time is also really tight (i'm "overloading" my modules this semester), I can't find time to relax without making the situation worse for myself.

So clearly the solution is to find happiness in what I do. But that's easier said than done. And I often end up worrying more.