Why is the women's bathroom always dirtier than the men's room?
In the men's room, all I usually have to do is wipe down the toilet, clean smudges off the mirror, and sometimes sweep up some trash.
When I clean the women's room I have to deal with
- Blood from UNDER the seat
- Used tampons and pads on the floor
- Pounds of unused toilet paper on the floor (the biggest problem)
- Seat covers that never got flushed
- Toilets that didn't get flushed
- Used underwear in the trash
The men's room gets dirtier sometimes, but not often. Why is the women's room always 10 times dirtier, what do you women do in there? And WHY is there ALWAYS piles of unused toilet paper on the floor?