Is it true that brute force is the only thing that matters in a fight?

I hear all the time that skill,technique,speed is not enough to beat size,strength,raw power,and timing. But my thing is if that's the case how do you build brute strength and raw power if you weren't born with it? People say punches are made not born I presume kicks are also included in this theory as... show more I hear all the time that skill,technique,speed is not enough to beat size,strength,raw power,and timing. But my thing is if that's the case how do you build brute strength and raw power if you weren't born with it? People say punches are made not born I presume kicks are also included in this theory as well. But if that's the case then how can you build your punching and kicking power if you weren't born with it? How can you hurt someone or even protect yourself and family if you don't have those physical attributes like a strong person? What's the point of training or learning to fight if it's all useless and dosent improve anything about you? How? Just how are you going to beat these type of people? Please don't say avoid or run away because some fights you just can't avoid and running away makes you look like a coward plus I'm sure if your family was endangered your not just going to run away your going to try and fight and protect them. Also don't say fight dirty I'm pretty sure they can fight you dirty back. Also if they are tough fighting dirty is not going to work or hurt them and most likely people like this are tough. Last but not least it's a lack of man hood for males.