How can I remove the desire for a girlfriend/female companion?

Hey folks, I'm a 23 year old guy who really just wants to ditch the desire for a mate once and for all. I can never get the time of day from women to the point where I actually think it's something inherent in myself that just repulses them. Even though I'm well adjusted, full-time employed, practice... show more Hey folks, I'm a 23 year old guy who really just wants to ditch the desire for a mate once and for all. I can never get the time of day from women to the point where I actually think it's something inherent in myself that just repulses them.

Even though I'm well adjusted, full-time employed, practice good hygiene, am 6'4" 230 pounds with nice muscles (I work a physical job when I've gotten much leaner and very strong naturally) they're always quiet and look at me weird when I'm around and always seem very nervous or annoyed when I say anything to them. Like they're waiting for me to attack them or go on a rampage like a wild animal or something.

Also, this isn't just some incel "sad cause I can't get laid" trash, I can find hookups if I want. I've also had girlfriends in the past during high school and college. I want a real companion and can't seem to find any girl anywhere who will even talk to me for a while much less get to know me. I'd just like to get rid of this desire because I'm at the point where I get really sad whenever I see a girl I'm attracted to because I know she'll just want me to go away and get scared if I say anything to her and I'd like to be able to focus my energy on things I can actually excel at, like my work and side business I run. I'm fully aware that it's probably not actually possible to remove a biological program rooted deep in my base mind, but hey, I've asked weirder **** online.

Thanks guys.