Aiden
Aiden asked in HealthMental Health · 3 years ago

I am soooo ticked off today.?

I don't know what it is today but every tiny little thing is ****ing me off today.

It's like i'm completely calm and then something goes wrong or someone says or does something wrong and in my head I just explode in a fit of anger.

I'm not usually like this, and I had a pretty good sleep.

I'd just like to know if anyone can think of a way to get me to calm down?

Maybe something is going on with you which has caused you internal, subconscious upset? This happens with people at times. I'm sorry you're struggling

Any time you feel the need to respond to any situation, count to 15 or 20 in your head before you say or do anything, whether the situation is good or bad. It's a good practice for life.

and.... These few seconds will give you time to re-think a response or help you to remain calm and say nothing at all (which is often times, the best thing to do)

I hope you feel better

Tell me about it..the guy who is building our house tried to "Insist" that we ordered a Kitchen Island when we clearly didn't and it is not on our drawing. So if he wants to give it to me for free, so be it, but i'm not paying for it.

Sleep