Something really weird happened?

So last "night" well it was 2 a.m. I was up all night using my phone. So i decided I had enough for today. I get up and put my phone away. Then I got back to my bed and tuck my self in. But i started seeing flashes while I was tucking myself in. I thought it must just be my eyes since I was just watching... show more So last "night" well it was 2 a.m. I was up all night using my phone. So i decided I had enough for today. I get up and put my phone away. Then I got back to my bed and tuck my self in. But i started seeing flashes while I was tucking myself in. I thought it must just be my eyes since I was just watching my phone. Bu then it happened again as I was lifting my blanket. Then I realized, every time I touched my blanket it would produce some sort of electricity. And it was visible. I could even hear it. I was so scared to touch my blanket I thought it my shock me to death. I don t listen in science class so if this has anything to do with science then explain. or maybe I have super powers now.
4 answers 4