2013 Toyota Camry keeps turning off ?!?

Ive owned a 2013 Toyota Camry since 2014 i bought it with 6,400 miles and it currently has 34,000 miles. As you can tell the car isnt driven a lot. The car keeps giving me this issue where it turns off. When i was driving it home the other day it would only go one foot ( me giving it almost no gas cause it would... show more Ive owned a 2013 Toyota Camry since 2014 i bought it with 6,400 miles and it currently has 34,000 miles. As you can tell the car isnt driven a lot. The car keeps giving me this issue where it turns off. When i was driving it home the other day it would only go one foot ( me giving it almost no gas cause it would only die faster ) before it turned off so you can imagine how long it took me to get home. I dont know whats wrong with the car this literally happened out of no where. I always keep the car up to date on maintenance it has fresh oil and a new batttery. We checked all the fuses and they seem to be fine, but if anyone has any idea of what this is then please let me know !! i called the toyota in my area and they want to charge me 175$ just to look at it.. to look.
21 answers 21