How to stay safe on the road?

I ask this question because I suffer from anxiety and now a new problem has arised with my anxiety I'm scared to drive now because due to all of the road rage incidents involving guns I'm scared that someone is going to shoot and kill me even if im not in the wrong and they are. I always try to be a very... show more I ask this question because I suffer from anxiety and now a new problem has arised with my anxiety I'm scared to drive now because due to all of the road rage incidents involving guns I'm scared that someone is going to shoot and kill me even if im not in the wrong and they are. I always try to be a very careful driver but sometimes other peoples on the road makes it hard for me im pretty sure you all know where I'm coming from. But anyway it's starting to intefere with my life pretty badly now I'm scared to live and drive because of this. Why isn't there away to prevent these type of drivers to have guns in their cars anyway? How can we defend ourselves against these type of people? How can I protect myself in my own car from a gun? Because to tell you the truth I don't have a gun I don't really believe in them to scared to have one. The last thing I want is to not be able to come home in see my love ones due to fools on the road acting stupid and from a bullet to the head. (Sigh) I'm scared…. I hate life.
3 answers 3