Can google do anything if my gmail account is hacked?

Please help me

• SteveN

You contact Google and advise them that you believe that the account has been hacked and is compromised. You have to try and prove to them that YOU are the rightful owner of the account. So you give them any personal details that you can. You can advise them of any personal information you had in there, like contacts, emails that you may have sent out, answers to any personal security questions that were set up. That sort of thing. It may take time but if you can convince them, you should be able to get it back.

in the meantime, I would make sure to notify any of your friends and family about the security breach so they are not answering questions from a hacker instead of you. And take this time to try and secure any of your other accounts that might be accessible from Gmail. Like if you had your Facebook account set up to send new passwords to that Gmail account for confirmation or such.

They can change your email password and name