What happens if I go to her house alone with her?

So I have this friend who I've been friends with since the beginning of high school, and I only see her as a friend. I've always been that shoulder to cry on when she has breakups with her boyfriends (and there have been numerous ones) and I'm completely cool with that. I just see her as a really close... show more So I have this friend who I've been friends with since the beginning of high school, and I only see her as a friend. I've always been that shoulder to cry on when she has breakups with her boyfriends (and there have been numerous ones) and I'm completely cool with that. I just see her as a really close friend and that's it. This past week however, I don't know if she's been hinting that she wants more than friendship or I'm overthinking but, for example she called me on Friday night while she was drunk and said "I love you", "I'm so drunk right now and I love you," to which I said "I really love you too!!!". She said, "No...I really love you." I laughed and told her to sleep it off. Then when I saw her on Saturday and we were walking together she kept trying to grab my arm while walking with me always breaking free. She also randomly asked me for a cigarette and I was like "uhhh you don't smoke they're bad for you". She said "awwww you care about me so much." Then today she invited me to her house and mentioned that "nobody is here right now so come over." I really do see her as a friend and I'm worried about our friendship that's on the line here.
3 answers 3