My girlfriends?

Hi guys! I'm a really lover type of guy who falls in love with almost every girl I see around the world. Especially at college, where it is a home of thousands of beautiful girls.I'm very nice to girls. I'm consider sweet to most girls. I'm looking for a lover type of girls such as sharing personal... show more Hi guys! I'm a really lover type of guy who falls in love with almost every girl I see around the world. Especially at college, where it is a home of thousands of beautiful girls.I'm very nice to girls. I'm consider sweet to most girls. I'm looking for a lover type of girls such as sharing personal feelings with her, protect her, support her, be there for her, if she cries, she can cry on my shoulder, hug her and kiss her. Then after a few years later, I will marry her. I enjoy making friends with girls more than guys to be honest with everyone. I also love to spend time with my female friends more than my guy friends. I pretty much don't care of any guys makes fun of me liking girls a lot or spending time with girls.

However, most guys don't treat girls with respect. They always seems look at girls as a sexual object. They don't care how their girlfriend feels, and whenever they hangout with their guy friends along with his girlfriend, they mostly ignore because he put his friends higher than his girlfriend. On the one hand, most guys call girls sexy/hot which is offensive to most girls. Mr on the other hand, I like to compliment girls on positive comments like,I like your hair, outfit, boots, and I call girls pretty, gorgeous and beautiful because every girls should be called beautiful by guys.

So girls, do I sound too romantic, or weird? Is this the right thing to say about girls? I don't care what guys think of me like this because I do prefer girls over guys.
2 answers 2