I live in Texas and I am 13 years old and very shy, as well as not very good at confronting my parents on serious issues.?

I just caught my dad smoking marijuana and he has about 3 ounces in his closet that I know of. He has been sent to the hospital like 5 times in the past 2 months and we already had a bad time with money and it’s even worse with the hospital trips. I want to see if my mom knows that he does this but like I said I’m... show more I just caught my dad smoking marijuana and he has about 3 ounces in his closet that I know of. He has been sent to the hospital like 5 times in the past 2 months and we already had a bad time with money and it’s even worse with the hospital trips. I want to see if my mom knows that he does this but like I said I’m very nervous and shy. Some one please give me some advice.