Do you think this would be a good Christmas Gift for a female friend?

We have been College friends since October and we have been good friends since. We have even considered each other more than friends but less than lovers. She looks up to me and I look up to her. I also know that she likes me because she is the one to start conversations with me. But anyways she likes action films... show more We have been College friends since October and we have been good friends since. We have even considered each other more than friends but less than lovers. She looks up to me and I look up to her. I also know that she likes me because she is the one to start conversations with me.

But anyways she likes action films and anything athletic. She said that she wants MMA Gloves for Christmas. I'm thinking of getting her MMA gloves, Drinking Skull Jar and a Bracelet. I'm also buying something for her twin sister.

Do you think this would be a good gift for my lady friend?