I overheard my dad talking **** about me?

Just the other day, my dad found out I had severe depression. He started telling me how smart I am and that my family loves me. I believed him, which was unusual for me to do. Just today, i told him i needed help with math. He told me to get my laptop downstairs. I grabbed it and as I was walking up the stairs, I... show more Just the other day, my dad found out I had severe depression. He started telling me how smart I am and that my family loves me. I believed him, which was unusual for me to do. Just today, i told him i needed help with math. He told me to get my laptop downstairs. I grabbed it and as I was walking up the stairs, I could hear him. He was calling me stupid and a bunch of other ****. I just froze there. I still cant even process it and i just... what do i do? I thought I could trust him.. he's my DAD...?
Update: You don't understand "Coach Simon", I'm depressed in the first place because of my family. I highly doubt volunteering would just up and fix me. Besides, I already did that. Changed nothing and I honestly just don't feel like doing it again. Considering he calls me things constantly (including... show more You don't understand "Coach Simon", I'm depressed in the first place because of my family. I highly doubt volunteering would just up and fix me. Besides, I already did that. Changed nothing and I honestly just don't feel like doing it again. Considering he calls me things constantly (including my mother), being mobile isn't going to fix that lol. Another reason Im depressed is because i care too much about people... thus being treated like a doormat.