Boyfriend on drugs?

my boyfriend of one year is 16, he moved to a really bad part of town a few months ago and has a really bad friend group. his dad has been doing drugs his whole life and now is getting my boyfriend into them as well. his dad is buying them every night and does them with my boyfriend. they try something different... show more my boyfriend of one year is 16, he moved to a really bad part of town a few months ago and has a really bad friend group. his dad has been doing drugs his whole life and now is getting my boyfriend into them as well. his dad is buying them every night and does them with my boyfriend. they try something different every night. first it was weed and alcohol and then ecstasy, molly, acid and shrooms. his dad does cocaine in front of him as well. my boyfriend doesn’t see anything wrong with doing the drugs for fun. but when he does them with his dad and all his friends he’s a total different person. his mom won’t take custody and he won’t leave his dad. he is now dealing drugs as well and has gotten hurt a few times and still won’t realize what he’s doing is wrong. if i try to get him away from that house and from his dad he gets mad. he was never like that before he moved to this town. now he’s never without his friends and never not high or on some kind of drugs. idk what to do because he won’t realize what he’s doing but it’s hurting him and our relationship and i’m scared. please give me suggestions.
34 answers 34