How is this for a series of setup hands? Do you still think the software isn't dodgy?

In less than 100 hands: 1. I call a CO open raise OTB with A5s. OTF: AXX. He checks, I check back. He bets (small) twice OTT and OTR. {I had no choice but to call, because he didn't value bet OTF} 2. I open in the LJ with AA, and the SB calls. OTF: TcTsJs. I bet, he raises, I re-raise for value because of... show more In less than 100 hands:

1. I call a CO open raise OTB with A5s. OTF: AXX. He checks, I check back. He bets (small) twice OTT and OTR.
{I had no choice but to call, because he didn't value bet OTF}

2. I open in the LJ with AA, and the SB calls. OTF: TcTsJs. I bet, he raises, I re-raise for value because of draws, he calls. OTT: JcTsJsQh. He checks, I go all in, he calls and shows up AK.
{I had no choice but to go all in, because he could have still been on a flush draw}

3. I 3Bet with 99. The SB calls, the original raiser folds. OTF: AKX.
{I had to fold}

4. JT v J8. Board: 838JT. He limps OTB, I check in the BB. He checks back OTF. I value bet OTT and OTR.
{Pretty much explains itself}

What have you got to say about these? Yet another session, and yet another series of setup hands! Every single time I play it happens!