Found child p*rnography?

I was on instagram the other day and on the explore page someone was talking about this page, when I looked on the page it had absolutely disgusting child p*rnography on it. It made me feel so sick that someone would post, and do this stuff to these children. Anyways, I took a screenshot of this persons page to... show more I was on instagram the other day and on the explore page someone was talking about this page, when I looked on the page it had absolutely disgusting child p*rnography on it. It made me feel so sick that someone would post, and do this stuff to these children. Anyways, I took a screenshot of this persons page to remember in case their page got taken down. And it did. This person or persons had a Kik, and said message me to buy full videos or something like that. What do I do? There’s no proof in Instagram now, only I have proof of this nasty stuff.
Update: Just want to clarify, i didn't screenshot the p*rnography, just the persons name/page/kik.