Do you still think online poker isn't a joke? What's the excuse this time?

I played another session of Fast Fold poker tonight. I started off very well, and was winning many pots, until I had a double stack. THEN...came the usual series of setup hands. Two notables: 1. I open OTB with 33 and a short stack calls in the BB. The flop comes 342. We got our stocks in. Guess what he... show more I played another session of Fast Fold poker tonight.

I started off very well, and was winning many pots, until I had a double stack.

THEN...came the usual series of setup hands.

Two notables:

1. I open OTB with 33 and a short stack calls in the BB. The flop comes 342. We got our stocks in. Guess what he had? You're RIGHT! A5

2. HJ opens, OTB calls, SB calls, I make a large 3bet in the BB with JJ to narrow down the pot. They all call. The flop comes TXX all undercards. I Cbet, the short stack HJ goes all in, OTB and SB fold. He turns up T8. I'm sure you can guess what came on the river. (I'll give you two guesses...)

Every time I get good wins in online poker, I always lose it again due to setup hands (and BS hands) that I can't do anything about. Like clockwork.

I can't fathom that people call me "paranoid", considering the fact that things like this happen over and over again.

What's the excuse this time? What snide remark will you say now? lol