I think my partner is trying to get me to accuse him of cheating so he can breakup with me.?

During phone calls I can hear noises and voices in the background that doesn t match what he is saying about where he is and who he s with. He has his own house and despite being in a relationship I can t go there during the week but I can go there on a weekend. He says he loves me and he knows that I love him. Can... show more During phone calls I can hear noises and voices in the background that doesn t match what he is saying about where he is and who he s with. He has his own house and despite being in a relationship I can t go there during the week but I can go there on a weekend. He says he loves me and he knows that I love him. Can anyone give me some advice on not only what to do but why is he doing this?