My crush said that i was annoying because i "keep texting him"?

he has called me ugly before, but i grew into liking him even more... although i dont know him personally and only "met" from texting. never talked to each other especially since someone gossiped about me to him describing what i was like and all that.. (bad things i think) today at lunch we stared at... show more he has called me ugly before, but i grew into liking him even more... although i dont know him personally and only "met" from texting. never talked to each other especially since someone gossiped about me to him describing what i was like and all that.. (bad things i think) today at lunch we stared at each other in the eyes for a few seconds but i quickly looked away ( ithink me) and thats when he said something to a friend that "shes so ******* annoying she keeps TEXTING me" or whatever tf he said?? i texted him 6 days ago now.. but before i did keep texting him but the LAST TIME I TEXTED HIM wass because i SENT AN ACCIDENTAL picture of my friend to him. he wanted my name again, i asked why, he said something like "are you gonna tell me" "if not bye" then i told him, and he was like "ok bye" and he left me on read when i tried asking why. that was the LAST TIME ive texted him. and he left me on read when i also tried apologizing to him about the stuff i said to him..i really want to talk to him but afterall thats happened i cant now..? please help :/ i did also catch him staring once at me in class and he quickly rushed out of class when the bell rang but he hasnt done that ever until when i caught him staring at me (i think he was staring at ME idk) but another time he was just looking or staring at me when i was leaving class and i was about to pass him and he was standing putting his bp on about to leave too. but he always leaves before me in that class anyways.. help?:/
Update: he called me UGLY because one of his bfs i know (guy) showed him a picture in where i looked HIDEOUS in :/ thats why.. but now ive started wearing makeup and i look sorta better than with none, so idrk what he thinks but i dont even think he thinks im "pretty" at least
1 answer 1