Is she attracted to me?

Before we start, I m just asking a question, there is no need to crucify me. There is a girl and she doesn t stare but I can see her looking at me for a few seconds with my peripheral vision. When I do look at her she doesn t always brake eye contact. So I play football and she is a cheerleader and we had a varsity... show more Before we start, I m just asking a question, there is no need to crucify me. There is a girl and she doesn t stare but I can see her looking at me for a few seconds with my peripheral vision. When I do look at her she doesn t always brake eye contact. So I play football and she is a cheerleader and we had a varsity dinner for both teams. She was looking at me again throughout the time, I ll admit I look at her from time to time. One of my friends that s a cheerleader was saying to two of her friends (the girl included) and we said "hi". After that when we do make eye contact she always smiles. And recently when she sees me she looks, I wouldn t say embarrassed but shyish when she sees me. I m just asking a question once again DO NOT crucify me/ *Did not proof read.
3 answers 3