How to travel the world?

If you met a girl who had been travelling the world for 5 years and you spent two nights, all night talking until you fell asleep, no sex, and she asked you to drop it all go with her, would you go? If you just had never been able to tell anyone the sort of thing you could tell her but she was just passing... show more If you met a girl who had been travelling the world for 5 years and you spent two nights, all night talking until you fell asleep, no sex, and she asked you to drop it all go with her, would you go? If you just had never been able to tell anyone the sort of thing you could tell her but she was just passing though?

Like damn, what's more important, taking the chance and being carefree or job/ mortgage security?

Would you just take the adventure and leave yo friends behind? Like damn, this girl don't care about anything, her whole life is just an adventure and I know when she's gone, she's gone, She makes me feel stuff I never thought about. She says ppl live their lives to travel but Idk how.
She carefree and I don't get it, but it's wild an I love it.
Can you just leave **** like that? Who does that?
My family ain't convinced