I need advice on a girl i like... please help!?

ok so this girl and i from my school started talking on snap and then we followed each other on insta and stuff. yesterday she randomly asked me if i know anyone who has a vape. and i offered to let her use mine and she said she wanted to borrow it bc she’s stressed with her relationship. i gave her my vape... show more ok so this girl and i from my school started talking on snap and then we followed each other on insta and stuff. yesterday she randomly asked me if i know anyone who has a vape. and i offered to let her use mine and she said she wanted to borrow it bc she’s stressed with her relationship.
i gave her my vape earlier and we talked and she asked me how i was doing and that she’s here for me. and i told her i’m not ok and we talked. then she told me to facetime her later.
later that day, we both left our classes to meet each other, talk, and to get my vape back. we talked for like 5 minutes and she said she doesn’t know what’s going on with her guy and doesn’t know if they’re still a thing but she says they’ve been fighting a lot
she said she wants to try and stay loyal so she said “since you said you’re having a bad day i’ll give you a hug” but basically she doesn’t wanna get affectionate bc she wants to stay loyal to her guy in case
she gave me her number and we both agreed to facetime later tonight.
i like her but idk.... i feel like i’m a rebound even tho she says she cares about me and we can try being good friends right now... what do i do??
1 answer 1