I'm bored. I'm a stay at home mom who likes a good drink. I drink regularly but only in the evenings. My husband, who is no saint, doesn't?

Like drinking as much as I do. He insults me about it and tries to agtonize me to be honest. Right now I just asked him if he could go pick me up something at the store before his nap (my son is napping too so it is perfect for me to relax) he then insults me says he won't go and that my 'wet brain needs a... show more Like drinking as much as I do. He insults me about it and tries to agtonize me to be honest. Right now I just asked him if he could go pick me up something at the store before his nap (my son is napping too so it is perfect for me to relax) he then insults me says he won't go and that my 'wet brain needs a break nothings changed'. So now im not only pissed but don't know whether or not to just walk myself to the store and get it. It is what I WANT to do I just don't wanna hear it from him. But i hate how he was talking to me and just don't care right now either. Should i go or stay here?