I literally have NO ONE in my life - what do I do?

Due to various factors - including unemployment so no regular interaction via work or money to socialize, also I'm autistic so even when I do get to be around others it's hard to make connections - I've no one in my life. I've no family, no partner, no children, and right now no friends any more... show more Due to various factors - including unemployment so no regular interaction via work or money to socialize, also I'm autistic so even when I do get to be around others it's hard to make connections - I've no one in my life.

I've no family, no partner, no children, and right now no friends any more either.

I don't work due to unemployment, I'm trying to get back into work but there are barriers and just no support to help me back into work, I do volunteer in three jobs but there's not really opportunity to make friends.

I go to the gym, I go for walks, I go for coffee, I go to meetups via meetup.com but I don't have much money for that, and I try to find free events but there's not much in my small city...also even then a few hours at a random free event isn't likely going to result in you making a new friend, even if I wasn't autistic.

I just don't know how I'm supposed to change this situation.
I'm incredibly lonely and it's having huge impact on my mental health.
Update: *I don't work due to disability.