Who was in the wrong in this situation?

So this girl who I am friends with, lets say her name is A, got super mad at me today because I wouldn't tell her something yesterday. Her best friend, lets call her B, was crying yesterday because A won't leave her alone, and A saw that I was with her and wanted to know why B was crying. I couldn't... show more So this girl who I am friends with, lets say her name is A, got super mad at me today because I wouldn't tell her something yesterday. Her best friend, lets call her B, was crying yesterday because A won't leave her alone, and A saw that I was with her and wanted to know why B was crying. I couldn't tell her because 1. it's none of my business to get involved in this, and 2. it's about A and I didn't want B and her friends to get mad at me. So I didn't tell A anything and she got really angry and upset at me. I tried to explain my point of view to her today so that she understands where I was coming from, and she threatened to punch me in the face and said that I was a fake friend. Who was right here?
Update: Please please someone help me, I seriously don't know what to do at this point
1 answer 1