Advice on going on a trip with people who hate you?

Me and my best friend signed up for a school trip all the way to America months ago. Since then we have fallen out and are not talking to each other, I don t really know anyone else on the trip and I don t really want to go anymore. It s so far and I would rather use the money to go visit my best friend who is away... show more Me and my best friend signed up for a school trip all the way to America months ago. Since then we have fallen out and are not talking to each other, I don t really know anyone else on the trip and I don t really want to go anymore. It s so far and I would rather use the money to go visit my best friend who is away at university. The trip is in 4 months so things could change again by then, but at the moment the thought of it makes me miserable, spending 10 days in a group of people with no friends. The flights are booked and everything so I don t know how much money I would get back or how I would explain this to my parents. I really want to go to my friend and just make a truce, try and be civil to each other on the trip then split ways, but she refuses to talk to me. What should I do? Should I go or should I back out if possible?
2 answers 2