Does Leicester's EPL title win (and Blackburn's?) hold greater significance than all of Liverpool's top 4 finishes?

Does this then mean Leicester (and Blackburn?) hold a more important place in premier league history? Does it make them bigger EPL clubs? Explain answers ! Sorry if any of this doesn't make sense I blame my lack of sleep and stress!! Also for those wondering why Blackburn is in brackets it's more so... show more Does this then mean Leicester (and Blackburn?) hold a more important place in premier league history? Does it make them bigger EPL clubs? Explain answers !
Sorry if any of this doesn't make sense I blame my lack of sleep and stress!!

Also for those wondering why Blackburn is in brackets it's more so because Blackburn didn't exactly come out of nowhere to win the title but it is their only title win and they're currently in league one and didn't really do much in the epl after they won the title. Also weren't they only promoted in like 1992 and won the league just a few years later so it's impressive so that's why I included them in this post.