Why do I love this time of year? (Give me feedback on this quick and short piece of writing) x?

I love this time of year because this is when you start feeling the ice cold weather. The tingling feeling in your nose from the crisp fresh air. The feeling of freezing hands and feet and the regret of not wrapping up warmer. The nights get longer and darker. The town is lit with Christmas lights and everyone is... show more I love this time of year because this is when you start feeling the ice cold weather. The tingling feeling in your nose from the crisp fresh air. The feeling of freezing hands and feet and the regret of not wrapping up warmer. The nights get longer and darker. The town is lit with Christmas lights and everyone is filled with Christmas spirit. The idea of coming home to put your cosy Christmas PJ’s on in front of the fire with an amazing hot chocolate sprinkled with marshmallows and cream and watching your favourite show is what gets me excited. Blasting my favourite Christmas songs on repeat non-stop makes me fill with joy. New Christmas collections that shops are bringing out make my eyes go wild, they are just so special and unique. Just thinking about the day I get to give my family presents and seeing their reactions is what I can’t wait for and finally being able to give back a small amount of happiness that they greatly deserve. Seeing their faces light up and seeing the huge smiles on their faces. At this time of year I feel joy, happiness,magic. I feel like this is the time where magic happens and your biggest dreams and wishes turn into reality.