Should I go to this party?

This girl I'm friends with has invited me to this house party consisting of about 30 people. However, about 24 of them I don't know because they are mostly her old friends from school. The biggest problem though is that she lives really far away from me even though we go to the same college. Like 90 minutes... show more This girl I'm friends with has invited me to this house party consisting of about 30 people. However, about 24 of them I don't know because they are mostly her old friends from school. The biggest problem though is that she lives really far away from me even though we go to the same college. Like 90 minutes on public transport.
The reason I'm indecisive is because I've only recently become friends with her and a group of girls and I sometimes feel not as close with them as they are with each other. So I'm trying to figure out if going to this party would bring our friendship closer.

Cause of the travel time to get there as well as me not knowing most of the people there AND not being very close to these girls. I'm debating whether or not I should go to this party or miss it out? Thanks :) x