Pisces feel the energy from Scorpio?

When I first met the Scorpio Guy I was not aware of energy I could feel when he was around!! I’ve cried I’ve prayed I’ve dreamed ..... I’m not sure why I can’t let him go.... where sodifferent but some much the same. I’m a Pisces female and is a Scorpio male. We have known each other 4 years . He is not the... show more When I first met the Scorpio Guy I was not aware of energy I could feel when he was around!! I’ve cried I’ve prayed I’ve dreamed ..... I’m not sure why I can’t let him go.... where sodifferent but some much the same. I’m a Pisces female and is a Scorpio male. We have known each other 4 years . He is not the relationship type it seems, the closer you get to him the farther he running away: I’m so sensitive and he is aware of my emotions, I communicate very well with him , his not at all a person that likes to express his feelings. I’m taken it so slow ..... I’m so scared To loose him. He is aware of this his aware I car about him . I can’t stop telling him I want to freak him he doesn’t care he makes me a option . I never have unless I missed his text and woke up later.
3 answers 3