What does this dream mean?

So a few weeks ago I had sleep paralysis, I'd had it about twice before and this one didn't last too long and wasn't scary as I didn't feel threatened. However, a few nights after I had a dream that I was having sleep paralysis. I was in my room at uni and facing the wall and my eyes were open and I... show more So a few weeks ago I had sleep paralysis, I'd had it about twice before and this one didn't last too long and wasn't scary as I didn't feel threatened. However, a few nights after I had a dream that I was having sleep paralysis. I was in my room at uni and facing the wall and my eyes were open and I couldn't move- just like real sleep paralysis. But, something was off. I felt like there was noone else there, even though I'm in halls with a flat of 26. Someone that sounded like my dad was walking down the corridor being really loud shouting my name saying he's here and come to visit- but I could tell it wasn't him. They opened my door and I could see out the corner of my eye it wasn't him. I still couldnt move. They started shaking my shoulders to wake me up saying my name and saying hi, but when I looked at the shadow on my wall of him I saw a mans head with two horns. I immediately woke up and I was in the position, facing the wall the only difference was it was day time not night time.
1 answer 1