Im having very strange and vivid dreams dreams that remind me of my bad trip.?

I started smoking pot when I was 18, Im now 21. I smoked or about a year then started seeking out stronger stuff like LSD and psylocybin. Summer of 2016, I got ahold of the RC 4acoDMT. I would do medium doses on a weekly basis for a month. One night, I was alone, took a larger than usual dose that I didn't... show more I started smoking pot when I was 18, Im now 21. I smoked or about a year then started seeking out stronger stuff like LSD and psylocybin. Summer of 2016, I got ahold of the RC 4acoDMT. I would do medium doses on a weekly basis for a month. One night, I was alone, took a larger than usual dose that I didn't weigh out (stupid IK) and that trip is a whole other story, but it was very terrifying and intense. I never tripped again and was off pot for about a week. When I started smoking again, it was never the same. It always made me anxious and feel insane. The last time I smoked was Oct. 4th this year and now in December all the sudden, I've been having these disturbing vivid dreams. I have a lot of intense sleep paralysis where I'll be moving my body but dreaming that Im too high to be able to get up. I have dreams where I wake up nd realize I'm still dreaming and it goes on and on. dreams where I feel the headspace of tripping and I shout to my friend to help me. Sometimes this is paired with hallucinations. Last night I dreamt that I kept trying to grab onto things, but I couldn't see my arms because they kept turning into rainbows and I realized that I must be tripping. I have a lot of nightmares where I wake up shouting. I also shout a lot during sleep paralysis asking someone to wake me up. I also visually see spiraling rainbow circles immediately after waking up too. Anyone else ever experience this? Can anyone relate or share insight on why this is happening?