Daughter in question? Its her birthday. She has not spoken to me in over 5 years. She is still mad b/c of the divorce.?

Divorced her father over 5 years ago. I got tired of living with a narcissist and when the kids left home and got married, I felt it was time for me to live for myself. Its almost time for her birthday. 5 years has come and gone, she has not acknowledged me on my birthday, mothers day, x-mas or nothing. I have... show more Divorced her father over 5 years ago. I got tired of living with a narcissist and when the kids left home and got married, I felt it was time for me to live for myself. Its almost time for her birthday. 5 years has come and gone, she has not acknowledged me on my birthday, mothers day, x-mas or nothing. I have her a b-day card but not sure if I should send it or not. In the past I send her b-day cards with $$'s in it and also for X-mas I send cards with $$'s in it. I get no thank you or nothing. The only way I know she gets it, is I send it registered mail. What should I do this year? Frankly I am tired of giving with no show of even appreciation. Should I continue? I mean I love her.. always have and always will. I cannot help her father drove me in the ground with a bunch of lies. I cannot fix what I don't know what is broken. Trust me I have tried.. but I get silent treatments when trying to call/text or email her. So.. I am at a loss.. I am hurt and the anger has gone, but I do love and want my daughter in my life. BTW.. she is over 30 years old. Also.. BTW.. no I did not leave for another man. Suggestions?