How to promote ypur music and where? Also how to meet other producers and where?

Any tips? Been producing for years but it's hard to get people to listen to your music. Whenever I try to connect with someone active in the scene, I usually get put on seen etc. Seems impossible. I'm asking on how to do this ONLINE. I live in a small city and can't really meet people like me. I have a... show more Any tips?
Been producing for years but it's hard to get people to listen to your music. Whenever I try to connect with someone active in the scene, I usually get put on seen etc. Seems impossible. I'm asking on how to do this ONLINE. I live in a small city and can't really meet people like me. I have a friend who's from the same city and is a producer and he is getting quite popular. He always meets new people and has many contacts etc. I have literally none. Any tips and advices please??