I need an excuse to stop walking to school with her? URGENTTTT?

I walk to school with two people - my best friends. Recently one of them... lets call her Liv, has started snapping at me for no reason. We are 12-13 so it is probably hormones but that is no way to speak to your friends or anyone else. She is wayyy too serious and can never take a joke. I'm not talking about... show more I walk to school with two people - my best friends. Recently one of them... lets call her Liv, has started snapping at me for no reason. We are 12-13 so it is probably hormones but that is no way to speak to your friends or anyone else. She is wayyy too serious and can never take a joke. I'm not talking about me joking about her, it's about me joking around with my friends and her snapping. She is not my mother! The other day I was rolling carrot pieces to my friends as a joke and one fell on the floor. She proceeded to snap at me. It's happened again (different scenario) and I'm sick of her attitude.

Both me and my best friend don't like her anymore, and I don't know how to break it to her. I know I should be honest but her parents are in jail and she's traveled all the way from India last year, she hates her aunt and she has so many problems. How can I say I don't want to walk with her or be friends when she is constantly in a bad mood and always sad? Please help!